Catan now available with enhanced graphics, new features and interchangeable graphic sets
Players of the iPad version can compete with up to four opponents for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army just like in the original version of the game. They can trade goods with each other and claim the precious land and conquer all its resources.
For single players, the Catanians prove themselves fierce individual competitors, to name a few: the pirate Jean, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Sean the knight, who takes what is rightfully his … Worthy opponents all!
The complete Seafarers expansion includes more than 10 additional scenarios with an extensive campaign and is available to purchase from the Catan In-App Store. Become Harbormaster, discover new islands and extra game elements like ships, gold fields, treasures and pirates. Ahoy!
Find out if you really are a secret colonialist; confront your rivals and become Lord of Catan!
- Original “Settlers of Catan” rule set
- Developed in collaboration with with Catan designer Klaus Teuber
- Local Hot-Seat-Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board including zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- High resolution UI with movable elements
- Comprehensive game statistics, Catan almanac and tutorial
- iPod background music support
- new scenario “The 4 Islands” and two additional game variants