IT’S SUSHI MANIA – now in HD for the iPad!
Get caught up in sushi-matching mayhem with this innovative puzzler, destined to become a classic – now with 2 Player Hot-Seat option as well!
Sink your teeth into hours and hours of match-3 puzzle action as you conquer over 40 turn-based (non-timed) battles scattered to 15 unique and vibrant islands. Use the device’s touch screen to literally pick up your chopsticks and swap sushi pieces over the colorful game board. No need to be an expert – these utensils are easy to pick up and play as they are taught in the simple, playable in-game tutorials!
Bring your appetite for adventure as you journey across beautiful islands, meeting new challengers and gathering secret Recipes that really spice up the battles. Create unique combinations, triggering insane combos such as the awesome WASABI BOMB and unleash their devastating effects on your opponent!
In the midst of battle, take a break every now and then and relax by going fishing or by solving the solo puzzle Challenges. The trickiest Challenges are guaranteed to bend the mind of even the most seasoned Sudoku-masters!
* Exciting match-3 puzzle action where fresh (and funky) graphics and audio meet responsive touch screen controls.
* Hours of game-play in the Adventure mode alone.
* Dozens of collectable Recipes and puzzle Challenges to aid you through the game.
* 4 modes of game-play:
- Adventure: Learn the bizarre story of Master Chef in his quest to heal the universe.
- Quick Battle: Re-play puzzle battles encountered in Adventure mode and grind your statistics.
- Challenge: Match up all pieces on the board in a limited number of turns. A treat for the fans of classic puzzles such as Rubik’s Cube or Sudoku.
- 2 Player Hot-Seat: Same as Quick-Battle mode except now play against another person rather than A.I.
Even the critics love it!
“One of the best puzzlers out there.”
- Mobile Game Faqs
“There are many match-three games in the App Store, but “Chop Sushi” stands out in this genre.”
- iProng Magazine
“Chop Sushi gets better the longer you play, a rare trait for puzzle games.”
- Art of the iPhone
“You really get a lot of game for the pricetag.”