The Matching Pairs Game is a concentration game, in which matching pairs of cards have to be uncovered with the least possible number of clicks. Fun is guaranteed, as the card pairs may optionally consist of two or three individual pairs. Own pictures can be used as card motives. The card background is adjustable as well. Thus, a personal and individual game can be created in no time at all.
The game board is adjustable at pleasure and consists of 15 or 16 cards respectively, up to a maximum of 48 individual cards. Three degrees of difficulty are available, controlling the performance of the computer as player. The game runs on any Apple iPad and can be played alone or with up to 4 players. Each player can use his name and a personal picture.
The integrated statistics function contains a great deal of interesting information. You can examine, simply by clicking, how often games have been won and how many steps were needed to do so, how often solitaire mode was involved and much more.
* Two or Three of a kind game mode
* 5 themes included: Animal, Drawings, Fruit, Landscape, Symbol
* Create custom themes with your own pictures.
* Play with up to 4 players or against the computer.
* Customize the cards with several choices.
* Beautiful soundtrack with over 30 minutes of music.
The Matching Pairs Game is a game for the entire family and players of any age.
We’re happy to offer a free lite version of the game. Please note following limitations:
* iAd: In-Game Advertisement
* Limit of 2 instead of 4 players
* Custom themes have a maximum of 16 pictures (max grid size: 6×4)
* Only 3 themes (Animal, Drawings, Symbol)