Your iPhone becomes a steering wheel. Your iPad becomes the racetrack. Overhead racing returns! Featured on Gizmodo, Slashgear, Wired, TUAW, etc etc etc. 300000+ games played. Welcome to PadRacer!
Launched in 2010 with the original iPad, PadRacer© is the first “phone to pad” arcade game.
Your iPhone becomes a wireless game controller. Your iPad becomes the track. Yes – you do need BOTH an iPad and an iPhone to play PadRacer!!
And now Fingertrack© is here! You can draw your own track. Video at padracers.com.
Purchase PadRacer® once only for all your devices. Up to FOUR FRIENDS can connect and race! Completely free controller for your friends.
* There is a full race-server for solo fun. Upload and download the top races and ghostrace.
* Astounding networking. It is incredibly simple and reliable.
* If you have two iPads on hand, try the amazing dual-iPad mode. A double-size track extends over two iPads.
* And now, you can draw your own track with our amazing new Fingertrack® technology.
Four recent updates by popular demand…
(1) Now much less penalty time when you are stuck in the track sides.
(2) On dual-iPad mode: that tunnel is now much easier to drive through.
(3) Astounding “ZELL” networking enhancements for even more reliability.
(4) You can finally ADJUST THE HANDLING! Phew!
Buy Pad Racer© once only. Install on all your devices. Simply launch both, stand up, and start racing.
(There are no alerts or menus – the iPhone “steering wheel” connects instantly, and that’s it.)
Use any iPhone, or any iPodTouch. You do need BOTH an iPad and an iPhone to play Pad Racer! Yes, up to FOUR iPhones can connect and race.
See you on the leaderboard…